Message from The Principal
Mr. Roy Andersen
I came to Kingston College with more than 30 years of experience in the field of education. I have gained global recognition as an educationist and as an educational scientist through my research on how the brain of the student actually learns and how they can be taught better. Through this, I have gained worldwide recognition in developing a unique learning method for all students to grasp their learning better.
My staff and I realize the importance of developing within our students a personal sense of security, the confidence to interact in all social and learning situations, and to acquire the skills essential to pass their examinations successfully. Our aim is for all of our students to succeed in further educational opportunities and to gain good employment possibilities. Yet, we also realize that the world we know is changing dramatically, as technology develops to reshape the ways we live and work. It is because of this understanding that we at Kingston know that it is not simply good enough to get our students through their exams with sparkling results; but also to be taught how to reason and how to think better. It is only with this education that they, in their lifetime, will have the skills to achieve their dreams and control their own lives, and so be most prepared to meet these challenges.
Message from The Vice Principal
“At Kingston College, it is our mission to provide the best academic environment to our students. We believe, education is more than just a necessity. Keeping this in mind, our management, faculty and staff place special emphasis on the intellectual, behavioral and physical growth of students. It is a purpose that gives life meaning and allows us better appreciate and value it.
Children are the future of our country. To make our homeland prosperous and progressive, we need to invest in their education. Kingston College aims to develop and enlighten young minds by nurturing ambition and a passion for learning and discovery. Our highly qualified and committed foreign faculty encourages students to be curious and ask questions to learn new concepts with a thorough understanding.
Kingston College is a vibrant learning community that allows a three-way partnership between students, parents and the school. The strength of this partnership will be reflected in the success of our students. I look forward to seeing you at Kingston College and taking part in a journey that will lead us towards enlightenment and success.“
Acres Purpose Built Campus
Kingston College has a huge campus sprawling over 20 Acres of land to accommodate more than 3,000 students.
Student to teacher ratio
We are a unique school to offer a very low student to teacher ratio to some students in certain situations.
IB Candidate School
Kingston College is the first IB candidate school in Lahore, outside the sphere of DHA.
IB Certified Teachers
Kingston College pays special emphasis on teachers’ training. All of our PYP teachers are certified with International Baccalaureate to offer our students global opportunities.
Kingston College provides a blend of IB-PYP and IGCSE programs to ensure student development and parental satisfaction.
We are currently accepting applications from Playgroup to IGCSE for the academic year 2019-2020.
For queries related to Admissions, please email us at
You may also call us at
042-3652 6047-50 or 0308-545 4341
Click on the link given below to apply online
About Kingston College
- Kingston College is a culturally diverse community where we strive to deliver an exemplary curriculum. This offers an international perspective to foster the intellect and character of our students.
- We have established a dynamic environment to instill independent and critical thinking in our students, which will enable them to be active global citizens.
- Our campus is spread over 20 Acres of land inhabited with approximately over 3000 plants for children to enjoy in a spacious and fresh environment.
Why Choose Kingston College
- An authorized IB (International Baccalaureate) World school primary years programmewith IB certified foreign and local faculty.
- One of the fewer schools in Pakistan with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Integrated into our curriculum.
- After school support lessons to discourage tuition culture.
- Sports and physical education clubs catering to different age groups.
- Development of life skills and social skills.
- High quality standards that ensure global acceptability and competitiveness.
- Strict monitoring of students’ activities through high resolution CCTV cameras to ensure student safety.
- International standard facilities at an affordable fee structure.
- Sibling concessions being offered.
- Spacious and air-conditioned/heated classrooms.
- Interactive boards with multimedia in all classrooms.
- Computer, science and robotics lab.
- Large cafeteria with healthy and delicious food.
- Provision of safe, pure and natural drinking water through RO (Reverse Osmosis) water treatment plant.
- Well stocked library.
- School transport.
- Medical Facility.
- Fully equipped security infrastructure.
- Fire life safety system.
- Facility of backup generators.
Kingston College is a unique, co-educational, international, ib-candidate school. The 20 acres purpose built campus can encapsulate over 3000 students
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.