Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of the application form only means that a child is eligible to apply for admission and does not guarantee admission.
- The school fee is payable quarterly and for all the twelve months of the year and to be deposited in the bank where the school operates its accounts. However, fee for the summer vacation is payable in advance before the closure of school. Dues paid after the due date are subject to a daily fine. If no fee is received till the end of the month, the student will be struck off from the college rolls and a re-admission fee will be charged if re-admission is possible.
- In case of withdrawal, one month’s notice is required to be given in writing or one month’s fee in lieu of notice period will be charged. if a withdrawal is made after the 10th of every month, then the fees are payable for the whole of that month. Students withdrawn on completion of an academic session in May, with or without notice, are liable to pay the school fees for the summer vacation.
- While the school takes every precaution possible to prevent accidents on school premises and during field trips, accidents and injuries occasionally do occur, in such eventuality, we request the parents to give an undertaking absolving the school authorities from any liability and responsibility beyond that of normal supervision. Your signature on this form is your signed “release” to the school.
- The School is allowed/not allowed to take photographs of your child. (The photos are used to keep a journal of activities, to share during power point presentations and/or reports for promotional purposes including flyers, brochures, newspaper and on the internet.)
- Admission remains provisional and is not confirmed unless the following documents are submitted.
- School leaving certificate and progress report card from the previous school attended (if applicable)
- Copy of the birth certificate. (Original certificates should be produced at the time of interview).
- The report card of the student is withheld, if school dues are outstanding.
- The school leaving certificate is issued when all the school dues are cleared and the student has completed at least one academic year.
- The school fee is reviewed annually or time to time with or without notice due to inflation and increase in direct and indirect costs.
- All type of concessions or waivers will be applicable for one academic year.
We are currently accepting applications from Playgroup to IGCSE for the academic year 2019-2020.
For queries related to Admissions, please email us at
You may also call us at
042-3652 6047-50 or 0308-545 4341
Click on the link given below to apply online
In order to know more about our admission process please read our the Policies and Procedures embedded below;